VODO's sixth release is the special Peer-To-Peer Edition of the multi-award-winning The Yes Men Fix The World. This edition, made exclusively for VODO, includes exclusive controversial footage of the Yes Men impersonating the United States Chamber of Commerce. The Yes Men are being sued over this action, and see P2P as the best and only way this material will get seen. They're calling for it to be copied as far and wide as possible...The Yes Men Fix The World -- Peer-to-Peer Edition (Thanks, Jamie!)
"We have been impersonating people in power in to make political points for over a decade. The Yes Men Fix the World is our second feature film. It's won a bucket of awards and accolades, but we're still broke. We are hoping that people who share it will donate some money so that we can do even more outrageous actions."
- Yes Men pwn Chamber of Commerce over climate change legislation ...
- US Chamber of Commerce suing the Yes Men
- EFF to represent Yes Men in Chamber of Commerce lawsuit
- tv Update: OFFWORLD, YES MEN, and THIS IS THE FIRST ...
- Yes Men crash oil expo, propose turning corpses into fuel - Boing ...
- Yes Men prank the Man in New Orleans
- Chamber of Commerces tries to Ralph Lauren the Yes Men
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.