Slow-motion video of Lindy Hop dancing

16 Responses to “Slow-motion video of Lindy Hop dancing”

1. ChickenDelicious says:

Holy crap, I went to high school with that guy!

2. tomorrowboy says:

Lindy hop is really fun. And you don’t start doing throws and stuff for ages (I’ve still never done one). It’s worth finding out if there are dances with a beginners lesson at the begining in your area so you can try it out.

3. sapere_aude says:

As someone who’s a huge fan of swing, but who can’t dance a step to save his life, I really enjoyed this.

But, once again, to reiterate an earlier complaint from another thread, you’ve got too many “red herring” links in this post. When I clicked on what seemed like the right link, instead of going to a video of swing dancers, I got a Wikipedia article about the Lindy Hop. Isn’t there a better way of labeling the links so it’s obvious at a glance which link leads where?

4. skeletoncityrepeater says:

What about a slo-mo clip of Rodney Dangerfield doing a Triple Lindy?

5. irksome says:

You kids with your gyrating hips and your saxophones; you call that music?

It’s just noise!

6. stegodon says:

are there any slow-motion videos of the Shake Weight commercial available?

7. jtiii says:

I personally thought this was fantastic. When that girl’s face lit up at the end, I couldn’t help grinning with her…

8. Trotsky says:

I wanna see slow motion of really old Chinese ladies playing mahjong.

What?

9. ubarch says:

All this needs to be the beginning of a David Lynch movie is some ominous music in the background.

10. Boondocker says:

Don’t watch the cheek piercing video on the same page. Not because it’s gross (depends on your squick-o-meter’s sensitivity), but because it’s kind of boring.

Yeah, I’m totally checkin’ out the Heiney. I mean, uh, Carla Heiney. LOL. Appropriate name for the win!

12. lux_aurumque says:

Re: Audio Accompaniment
    I just watched it with Massive Attack’s “Paradise Circus” playing…I can highly recommend.

13. Moriarty says:

A low gravity Lindy Hop would look almost the same.

I sure hope that Justin Bieber comment was a joke. :)