Jon sez, "What do you get when you combine just about every breakfast cereal character you know into one magnificent being? Something that's part Cap'n Crunch, part Sugar Bear, and 14 other parts. Can you name them all?"
The creator is selling prints of this frankenmascot, too!
- Post cereal: food fit for a monster
- Kids' gimbal-mounted cereal bowl
- Cream of Wheat 1956 ad: breakfast is better with ice-cream ...
- Monsters Cereal Blog
- EatMeCrunchy cereal bowl keeps everything dry while you pick at ...
- Heartbroken cereal litigant loses suit over non-existence of ...
- Fan Art Month at Monsters Cereal Blog
- Sugar Smacks + Spock
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.