Jonathan Coulton, Wil Wheaton comedy interviews at PAX

12 Responses to “Jonathan Coulton, Wil Wheaton comedy interviews at PAX”

1. Boba Fett Diop says:

Eugene Levy called, he’d kind of like his shtick back.

“So how did you come from San Fransisky? Did you droven or vas you flew?”

2. dwdyer says:

“between Yakov Smirnov and Andy Kauffman”??

I’d say it’s more in the vein of Billy Crystal’s channeling of Alan King with a bit of Short/Levy who were themselves doing the channeling/sendup thing of older comedians.

-W-

Greg Benson (the actor playing Yeshmin Blechin) has actually done a song with JoCo before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyi0MlW24M

4. voiceinthedistance says:

I never thought I’d long for the sophisticated humor of Yakov Smirnov, but I’m approaching that feeling of ennui now.

5. scifijazznik says:

Gosh, and I thought Yakov Smirnov wasn’t funny. BTW, I guess you didn’t get the memo, but Andy Kauffman is now actually Ann Coulter.

6. rebus says:

Gak! “I died many ways, but not zo painful.” Yeah, when he dies it only hurts the audience. Close, but no banana.

7. bardfinn says:

HIS STUBBLE EXTENDS INTO HIS SCALP

HE SHAVED ALL THE WAY UP

BUT ONLY ON ONE SIDE

GENIUS

A++ WOULD ROTFLMAO AGAIN

“I didnt realize it was stupid haircut day”

great line, loved the guys face when he said it

9. Eric Ragle says:

OMG that was hilarious. I loved it when he called Wil “Mr. Laughy Pants.”

10. alllie says:

Here’s another plug for Jonathan Coulton and my favorite Coulton song which is my favorite Christmas song as well: Chiron Beta Prime

11. sebastian says:

A few years ago Conan’s Triumph interviewed Scott Kurtz of PVPonline at the San Diego Comicon. That back then was stale. This, now, is just stupid. I like Wesley Crusher and Jonathan Coulton. If the best you can get out of them is some mistaken identity then you’re not much of a performer.

• Anonymous says:

Yikes. You DO realize they’re in on the joke, and in the outtakes reel there’s footage of JoCo cracking up the interviewer constantly?