Here's Jay Shafer of Tumbleweed Houses taking you on a tour of his clever, 100-square-foot house, which reminds me of a wooden, super-luxury first-class plane-seat on the flagship airline of some oil-soaked, cash-infused land.
- Tiny house sculpture
- Design for nine-square-feet house
- Tiny themed prefab houses
- To Do This Summer: Build a Tiny House Gadgets
- Tiny houses -- slideshow
- Terrific 180-square-foot shack houses family of four plus dog ...
- HOWTO make rim-perching adorable tiny gingerbread houses for your ...
- Spite Houses, built to piss off the neighbors