Wayn3w sez, "Useful and funny graphic (poster available) on choosing fonts. Look at the path to 'Comic Sans' for instance."
- What size type would you need to reach the Moon from the Earth ...
- 3*TYPE text leaps out at you
- Helvetica tee is type-nerd-bait
- Hairy type
- House Industries "Studio Lettering" font collection
- France's anti-piracy goon squad pirates the font in its logo ...
- Painful font made from pinched skin and clothespegs
- Droid Sans Mono, a sweet monospace font
- Font fussbudgets fume over use of Papyrus in Avatar subtitles ...
- Measuring font ink-use by hand-drawing sample text with ball-point ...
- Planet of the Apes font
- Cthulhu fonts
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.
MORE: Art and Design