Doggies doing escalators incorrectly are hilarious, cute

13 Responses to “Doggies doing escalators incorrectly are hilarious, cute”

1. phlavor says:

I went with a couple of friends to Vegas for a concert and they brought their dogs. (Fun Fact: There was only one pet friendly hotel in Vegas and it was a dump) So we’re walking them down the strip and in Vegas and when we go to cross the street its a escalator up to a pedestrian bridge. The one dog we could eventually drag on splayed his legs out and whimpered the whole time. The other dog had to be carried. I’d love to know what goes on in their mind that bugs them out about escalators so much. And vacuums too.

Funny and similar, we dipped our min-pin’s feet in a hottub, and she immediately started making swimming motions. These continued even after we raised her out — I mean, my feet are wet, I must be in the water still!

These dogs being carried and acting like that are cute. But of-course a dog should never stand on its own feet on an escalator, unless you want to see your dog possibly ending up as a bloodied pile of goo after getting caught in the thing.

I’ve seen dogs doing this at the beach. When being carried into the water, they start doggy paddling as soon as the waves touch their owners’ ankles. It’s a really interesting reflex.

this made me laugh so hard i cried.

Dogs are so dumb.

7. Church says:

“I’m moving, so I’m supposed to do the moving thing with my legs, right?”

• jokel says:

Sounds about right. When you scratch our dog’s chest, she starts “phantom-scratching” (sort of waving her paw in roughly the same motion she’d make to scratch) with the appropriate paw. “I’m getting scratched, so my paw should be moving” or something, I guess.

8. 2k says:

but but, what happens when you just carry them around?
    >X’

9. Max Hawkins says:

Where are the cat-on-escalator videos?