I don't know anything about this foam printer -- it appears to be creating very crisp forms out of soap (?) bubbles, which are then lofted into the air. The printer was apparently on display at IFA Berlin. Anyone know more? Hit the comments.
- Flying carpet sofa
- PARC: What's w/the Shagadelic Carpet & Beanbag Chairs?
- What shall we do with a carpet sample?
- Carpet with built-in cable conduit
- Cowhide rug made out of vintage carpet
- Carpets that look like countries and continents
- HOWTO trick your printer into using ALL its ink
- Working Lego printer adorned with minifigs
- Cheap, portable personal 3D printer: the UP!
- HP to spam your web-connected printer
- Turn an inkjet into a 3D printer
- HOWTO make a t-shirt printer
- Toaster looks and acts like a printer
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.