Star Wars trilogy as a paper animation

14 Responses to “Star Wars trilogy as a paper animation”

I am 41 years old and huge fan of Star Wars that was awsome!

Messssssssersmith?

3. Anne K. says:

Yay, Jeremy Messersmith! I live in MLPS and found him through the Current. His stuff is great except I get “Organ Donor” stuck in my head all the time and go around singing it happily which I’m sure is slightly creepy.

4. kellythewriter says:

Oh wow! I used to go to church with Jeremy a loooong time ago in a land far away (Washington)! Glad to see he’s still playing music and doing creative things!

anyone who wants to download the song can find it free on jeremymessersmith.bandcamp.com and you will also find his other three albums which are all amazing. It’s pay what you want which makes it cool too.

6. L8wrtr says:

This may be one of my most favorite creations of the Star Wars universe ever. It’s simply wonderful, beautiful and endearing. Bravo!

Where can I get this song? I love it!

This is the greatest short film I’ve ever seen! George Lucas needs to take a hint and stop trying to make his films better with technology!

9. franko says:

fantastic – the emperor’s smiley face is pure win. : D
    and the song is really gentle and pretty, which is not what i was expecting.

Hardly the entire trilogy, but the parts include were well done.

11. guernican says:

Thanks, Jeremy… I enjoyed that muchly.

Balls, Samsung, for making me click to get rid of your advertising overlays 3 times in a 2-minute music video. Is there any way for me to explain to you that this sort of thing makes me about 45 times less likely to buy your electronic gee-whizzery?

• jmessersmith says:

I feel your pain guernican! I just tried to show my own video to someone and got that horrible Samsung ad.

Oh, and thank you. I’d been a big fan of Eric Power’s videos for a long time so it was a treat to have him make this!

Brilliant, is Jeremy going to do episodes 1 to 3 without all the annoying characters, should shave 20 seconds or so just doing that :)

13. ethancoop says: