The staff of the Burbank IKEA store covertly shot an episodic soap opera using the store's furnishing tableaux as sets. They call it "IKEA Heights."
- Man camouflaged as pile of paper at Ikea
- Ganging up Ikea shelves for a striking, cheapass wall-o-books ...
- BAB, the IKEA Baby
- Ikea is owned by a "charitable foundation," pays only 3.5% tax ...
- HOWTO Make a giant spherical metalamp out of dozens of cheap Ikea ...
- Lamp hacked out of Ikea fiber-optics and watering can
- Obsessive ingredient photos for cookbook
- IKEA MAME table
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.