Jason made this nifty trashcan Stormtrooper helmet: "I made this for a helmet for a school event. I had a student that said that he could lend me his costume but at the last minute realised that he no longer had it. In a mad panic I had to create my own. I stumbled upon a little white rubbish bin near my office and it looked kinda head size. The rest was pure inspiration."
- Hot Stormtroopers in love
- Stormtrooper action figure portraits
- Kid-made Stormtrooper Hallowe'en costume, 1977
- HOWTO make a Storm Trooper helmet out of a milk jug
- Stormtrooper action-figure in vintage Japanese Super Shogun style ...
- Sexy Star Wars stormtrooper boots
- Stormtrooper ballerina
- Stormtroopers v. London cops