Wikileaks may be under denial-of-service attack this morning, in advance of the whopper diplomatic cables release—but according to this legal complaint filed by a gentleman in Kentucky who used his "credit card to pay for Dick Cheney's heart surgery" and "had a sexual affair with Barack Obama," they now have far greater problems. As you can see from the legal complaint, he's not messing around: he "taught Assange how to hack," and previously sued Hurricane Ike. The plaintiff is currently incarcerated in a federal prison that houses mentally ill inmates.
Wikileaks Molestation [cryptome.org]
Alternate link to scan, in case the CIA takes the other down.
• "9/11 of diplomacy" IDs Putin as Batman and Medvedev as Robin
• Colonel Gadaffi uses Botox to maintain own youth, beauty
• "Global diplomatic crisis" sparked. U.N. spied on; Saudis want Iran bombed
• Korea unification plan; Illicit Pakistan nukes; U.S. warns Germany
• Wikileaks.org "under attack"
• Wikileaks under legal assault
• US will press criminal charges against Manning