Last week, as Kent Brewster was leaving his hotel room in the morning, he found a small piece of crumpled paper on the floor of his room; he realized that this had been used to plug up the peephole in the door, which had been doctored to allow people in the hallway to spy on the goings-on in the room. Says Kent: " The hotel manager took care of me--and was just as freaked as I was, and instantly sent housekeeping to check every room--so I don't want to call them out by name ... but still ... brrr! Creepy!"
- Boing Boing: Room looks like it's in a toon
- God tells man to microwave alarm clock and shoot up hotel room ...
- Barbie-themed hotel rooms for three year olds that cost €1600 ...
- HOWTO defeat a sliding chain lock with a rubber band - Boing Boing
- Wine-casks turned into hotel rooms - Boing Boing
- Interior design trendwatch: hotel room a-go-go - Boing Boing
- Man who stole 40000 hotel coat-hangers makes mockery of his trial ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.