Here's a roundup of some of the weirdest questions posed to Dungeon Magazine's "Sage Advice" column for dungeon masters and players of TSR's Dungeons and Dragons.
- Exclusive Gallery: Dungeons and Dragons 4.0's "D&D Insider ...
- Election 08 as a Dungeons and Dragons campaign - Boing Boing
- Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean "ultimate." - Boing Boing
- Original D&D art from 1974: our craptastic nerd origins - Boing Boing
- D&D Soda - Boing Boing
- Writers describe the positive impact of D&D on their lives Boing Boing
- No D&D for US prison inmate serving life - Boing Boing
- Existential D&D comedy: when characters realize they are trapped ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.