Isle of Tune is a graphic musical sequencer; you build little "Islands" consisting of roadways lined with houses, trees and other terrain, then you set virtual cars running around the roads; each terrain item they pass makes a different sound. The island pictured here is the number one on the leaderboard at present; it plays an obscure pop song called "Beat It."
- Super Mario Bros theme performed by an RC car on a row of liquid ...
- Boing Boing: Hamster-powered MIDI sequencer
- Randy Sarafan's Simple Sequencer - Boing Boing
- Grid Sequencers Coming Soon: Tenori-On and Monome - Boing Boing
- Korg DS-10 synthesizer and sequencer for Nintendo DS first look ...
- 8-bit retro game sound synthesizer - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Sequencer homebrewed from walkmans
- Peter Bennett's Ball Bearing Sequencer - Boing Boing