Isle of Tune is a graphic musical sequencer; you build little "Islands" consisting of roadways lined with houses, trees and other terrain, then you set virtual cars running around the roads; each terrain item they pass makes a different sound. The island pictured here is the number one on the leaderboard at present; it plays an obscure pop song called "Beat It."
- Super Mario Bros theme performed by an RC car on a row of liquid ...
- Boing Boing: Hamster-powered MIDI sequencer
- Randy Sarafan's Simple Sequencer - Boing Boing
- Grid Sequencers Coming Soon: Tenori-On and Monome - Boing Boing
- Korg DS-10 synthesizer and sequencer for Nintendo DS first look ...
- 8-bit retro game sound synthesizer - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Sequencer homebrewed from walkmans
- Peter Bennett's Ball Bearing Sequencer - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.