Worried about juggling your Christmas baking, gift-giving and party-going with the possible zombie apocalypse? This brief instructional video from Team Unicorn has all the information you need to safely and happily enjoy the season without turning into one of the walking dead.
- T-shirt turns into a zombie - Boing Boing
- Zombies get "red light camera" tickets, too - Boing Boing
- Zombie/NPR fanfiction - Boing Boing
- Zombies in car crash confuse onlookers - Boing Boing
- Claymation zombie film - Boing Boing
- Lego zombies! - Boing Boing
- Sears reaches out to neglected Zombie-American demographic - Boing ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.