From the show's description:
As Tom of Finland famously said, "If I don't have an erection when I'm doing a drawing, I know it's no good." Whether produced as an individual work of art or mass produced, comics are a reflection of society and sexual fantasy where every sexual act that can be performed or imagined can exist.
In showcasing the coquettish to the most sexually explicit "dirty drawings," Comics Stripped will examine the history and cultural significance of the images, icons and illustrators that have entertained, educated (as well as equally misinformed) on the basics of sex and created a realm of sexual fantasy unlimited by the constraints of reality for generations.
Craig is also the editor of two books about comics and sex: Clean Cartoonists' Dirty Drawings, and Secret Identity: The Fetish Art of Superman's Co-Creator Joe Shuster.
- Color version of "Walt Disney Memorial Orgy"
- Wally Wood Disney Memorial Orgy
- Disney gags on "Ho White" beer
- Interview with comic art historian Craig Yoe
- The sad fate of Superman co-creator Joe Shuster
- Book review: The Art of Ditko
- Jetta: cute space girl from the 1960s by famous Archie artist Dan DeCarlo