It's the kind of watch that Nigel Tufnel would doubtless describe as none-more-black. $595 from Watchismo -- part of their larger Tsovet collection.
- Watchismo Xmas guide - Boing Boing
- Retrowerk's steampunk watch goes Victorian on your wallet - Boing ...
- Ridiculous $550000 crystal Earth-pustule watch (want) - Boing Boing
- Gigantic-huge Diesel watch: "Super Bad Ass" - Boing Boing
- Watches Made from Meteorite - Boing Boing
- History of slide-rule wristwatches - Boing Boing
- Rolling Eye Clocks -- crazy German 1920s novelty timepieces ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.