This mad, hand-beaten R2D2 wood-burner was adapted from a gas bottle and shined to a high gloss. He's on sale on eBay, with three days to go. Seller is in Cambridgeshire, England.
one off hand made from recycled gas bottle mesh grate has small holes to keep a good bottom in the fire, he is 28" tall and 13" round, 20" wide at the feet, he has air intake on the back, ash pan on the inside for empting ashes, 4" flue, he as took 42 hours to complete, dont think you would find another like it, or prob see another one like it, i havent sprayed this one in high temp paint, because i think it looks much better as steel, he as been sprayed with wd40 to stop him rusting, i will leave it to the winning bidder if they want to paint him,R2D2 GAS BOTTLE LOG BURNER WOOD BURNER R2D2 STAR WARS (Thanks, Adam!)
- R2D2 home entertainment center integrates 11 consoles, projector ...
- R2D2, the bathing-suit edition - Boing Boing
- R2-D2 Boom Box, by Bill McMullen - Boing Boing
- Plush R2-D2 backpack is the droid you're looking for - Boing Boing
- Steampunk R2-D2 tee (steampunk! steampunk! steampunk!) - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: R2D2 mailboxes from the US Postal Service