PetaPixel sells a set of white-balance cards that are (handily enough) silkscreened with bust-cards spelling out US law regarding photography in public places. Stick 'em in your camera-bag and you'll always have balanced whites and balanced rights!
- World's greatest photographer's bust-card - Boing Boing
- Photographers' bust-card screened onto a lenscloth - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Photographers' bust card
- I'm a Photographer Not a Terrorist campaign for photographers ...
- HOWTO beat the London cops on a BS terrorism stop - Boing Boing
- NYPD directive on the legality of public photography to print and ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.