It turns out that if you stitch together all the little over-the-top McBain movie clips shown in several seasons' worth of Simpsons episodes, they form a coherent mini-feature -- a little Easter egg planted by the fun-lovin' Simpsons writing staff!
- Simpsons show intro directed by Banksy - Boing Boing
- Simpsons porn parody finally out; is so super brain-hurty - Boing ...
- Maggie Simpson's naughty message - Boing Boing
- The Simpsons turns 20 today - Boing Boing
- Today is a special day in Simpsons history - Boing Boing
- Simpsons film references - frame-by-frame comparisons - Boing Boing
- Simpsons map for Quake III Arena - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.