Jess Bachman, designer of the incredibly detailed Death and Taxes graphic that shows how the US government spends American taxpayers' money, has produced a state level budget visualization for Massachusetts. "I did this one on commission and it has as much detail as the original Death and Taxes," he explains.
The most largest and most detailed visualization of a state budget ever, this 864 square inch poster (not for sale) compares hundreds of programs and expenditures from the billions down to the thousands of dollars. If you really want to see how a state (like Massachusetts) spends its taxpayers' money, this is it.
- Death and Taxes, the 2010 edition
- The Student Loan Scheme: gateway drug to debt slavery
- One terabuck, visualized
- Infographic: The History of Search
- Poster: 389 Years Ago (updated).
- The Business of Malware
- Glenn Beck's gold-investment scam/scheme: an explanatory infographic
- Infographic: is Google a Monopoly? A Historical Perspective
- Your Superhuman Brain