This video highlights the colorful experiences to be had as a NYC subway commuter: in this case, it's an eccentric gentleman who rambles incoherently while eating spaghetti and petting a tame rat on his lap.
- Viral NYC subway flasher caught - Dickflash.com mourns? - Boing Boing
- Super Awesome NYC Subway Hero Wesley Autrey Boing Boing
- Demographics of NYC's subway in the morning, hour-by-hour - Boing ...
- Citizen's guide to refusing NYC subway-searches - Boing Boing
- New NYC subway map comes out next month - Boing Boing
- Photos from NYC subways in the 1980s - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: NYC ban on subway photos
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.