When the residents returned home they also found hot sauce, mustard, ketchup and spices had been poured into their fish tank and three goldfish floating at the top, police said.Goldfish killer "didn't want to leave witnesses," police say (Thanks, Mope, via Submitterator!)
- Clumsy burglar breaks into lottery kiosk - Boing Boing
- Thor scares off burglar - Boing Boing
- Cat burglar falls off three-storey building across from my bedroom ...
- Barefoot Burglar, 18, suspected of stealing planes, etc. - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Burglar checks email
- Naked burglar caught on video - Boing Boing
- Burglar played dead at funeral home - Boing Boing
- Woman "beats off burglar with gnome" - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.