Headline of day: "Nebraska deputy stops pickup truck full of naked people"

24 Responses to “Headline of day: "Nebraska deputy stops pickup truck full of naked people"”

1. Swizzlebat says:

Whoa, whoa, wait– alcohol and nakedness together? Holy smokes! That IS headline news!

2. MrsBug says:

When I saw the short blurb that mentioned Lancaster County, I immediately thought of Lancaster, Pennsylvania and thought, “Oh those naughty Amish – naked, drunk AND in a truck.”

3. chillitom says:

Cops always have super-human senses of smell don’t they? When I approach a pick-up I smell exhaust and gasoline, cops can smell past that and detect alcohol (and in other cases marijuana), amazing!

Funny he couldn’t smell the scent of sex in this case though.

Spoilsport!

5. mecki says:

Music to listen to while reading the article: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfu1JGlfEU

6. RightSaid says:

That was me once. Only it was the Harbor Patrol.

7. Teller says:

Constabulary notes from all over.

8. millrick says:

“what’s this country coming to when i cant’ drink naked in my own damn truck?”

9. ekppp says:

Oh my God, it’s a stick shift, this thing must be a Gemini…

10. Ugly Canuck says:

I find it oddly comforting to know that somewhere out there, there may well be a pick-up truck full of naked people.

11. ill lich says:

Big deal, I’m naked right now.

the new terrorist plot… everyone is so distracted with the nakedness, that they never see the Semtex

13. seric says:

For the past dozen or so years annually, the motorcycle club I belong to has a naked ride. In Santa Cruz (California) it’s not technically illegal to be naked in public as long as you are not being lewd.

A couple years ago on a 42 degree night we got pulled over by a Highway Patrol officer. He was absolutely livid, we had to wait out naked in the cold in the middle of the street with his patrol car parked along side us without its lights on. Hoping not to have an inattentive driver mow us down until the local PD arrived at the scene and made him let us go.

A number of videos from various years can be found by searching “santa cruz naked ride” on google.

• Onecos says:

Yes seric but, that’s Santa Cruz. Last time I drove through Santa Cruz I was stopped at an intersection because a man in a dress was dancing in the strreet. Santa Cruz.

Yay…my home town in the news.