1: Take a glob of William S. Burroughs' preserved shitMutate or Die: a W.S. Burroughs Biotechnological Bestiary (Thanks, Igpajo, via Submitterator!)
2: Isolate the DNA with a kit
3: Make, many, many copies of the DNA we extract
4: Soak the DNA in gold dust
5: Load the DNA dust into a genegun (a modified air pistol)
6: Fire the DNA dust into a mix of fresh sperm, blood and shit
7: Call the genetically modified mix of blood, shit, and sperm a living bioart, a new media paint, a living cut-up literary device and/or a mutant sculpture.
- William S. Burroughs shopping lists on eBay - Boing Boing
- William S Burroughs's cut-up films - Boing Boing
- Creem magazine archives: William S. Burroughs interview - Boing Boing
- William S. Burroughs and Jimmy Page - Boing Boing
- "Ah Pook is Here": Unseen William S Burroughs Graphic Novel Art ...
- William S. Burroughs documentary - Boing Boing
- A Thanksgiving Prayer, from William S. Burroughs - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.