Get chased by zombies in Google Streetview!

13 Responses to “Get chased by zombies in Google Streetview!”

1. chimera says:

Is that Forbidden Planet in the background? How apropriate !

2. Tofagerl says:

Crap, there are WAY too many dead-ends in my area. I need to move!!!

3. verde says:

Bored after 12:00 minutes and still alive. If you make it to a major road, that is it, you are home free (yet forever on the run I guess).

4. braininavat says:

I used to do this years ago in real life. It was called walking to school.

5. adwkiwi says:

I learned I am immune to zombies – they run right through me then mill around.

Fun idea, I hope it gets better sometime!

6. ColbertNoRelation says:

I wonder if the zombie’s inability to navigate motorways/freeways/highways is a possible survival tip for a real zombie apocalypse? ;)

Going to find this “zombies! run!” app now….

7. snark^ says:

Fantastic way to learn a new city. Spent 12min being chased around New York, picking streets to run down only because I’d seen them in movies before. Eventually stopped outside city hall where doubtless the zombies are spoilt for choice…

8. classic01 says:

I’ve found a flaw. Just hop into an overpass and the zombies never find you.

Once you get on a freeway, you’re home free. Zombies don’t understand freeway on ramps.

I clicked my way all the way out of Reno before getting bored.

10. brix says:

while at last check, it wasn’t linked to google streetview, there’s an app on the droid marketplace called “zombie, Run!” which has been around for over a year now.

no street view, but it uses a constantly updated google map with gps, vibrates the phone when a zombie spots you (and turns the zombie’s icon red), lets you pick the scale of the outbreak and the speed of the zombies.

there’s even a multiplayer beta feature.

11. Big Dave 323 says:

Wow! Is that ever crappy. Some people have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on their hands.

there’s an Android game called “Zombies! Run!” that does the same thing, but with an overhead map, not streetview. I crank their speed up to max and let them chase me on my bike through the streets, it’s a really fun workout.

13. Pantograph says:

This reminds me of those nightmares where you’re chased and you can barely move. No sleep for me tonight.