Darren Barefoot sez, "Certainly the weirdest extreme sport I've seen in a while. Free-diving enthusiasts play hockey under frozen lakes, with the floating puck gliding along the underside of the ice. It's unclear if bodychecking is permitted."
- The effects of gold-medal hockey on Edmonton, Canada water usage ...
- Bears playing hockey Boing Boing
- Casio keyboard-controlled table hockey - Boing Boing
- 100% unofficial Middle Earth Hockey Association Logos - Boing Boing
- Casio SK1 synth becomes puppet master hockey organ - Boing Boing
- Minor-league hockey-team for sale on eBay - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.