Godin's short blog-posts are interesting little nuggets that can sometimes stick with you all day long, but time and again, Godin's shown that these really work best when they're strung together into longer essays. This is really quite an inspirational 88 pages.
- TED2009: Seth Godin - Boing Boing
- Seth Godin asks: "What's the overlooked gem, the book I haven't ...
- Seth Godin rants on faux science and irrationality - Boing Boing
- Seth Godin gives good advice to the music industry - Boing Boing
- Modern life is broken -- why? - Boing Boing
- Why I Left My Publisher in Order to Publish a Book - Boing Boing