Dino D-Day is a forthcoming video game set in an alternate reality where Nazis team up with dinosaurs to fight WWII. The collateral for the game -- propaganda posters, newspapers, newsreels -- is really great and funny-weird/funny-ha-ha.
- Steve Thomas's Arcade Game Propaganda Posters - Boing Boing
- Space Invaders propaganda poster - Boing Boing
- Comprehensive reviews of jihadi video-games - Boing Boing
- Pro-mining propaganda comic from mid-1960s - Boing Boing
- Old FBI memo: "It's a Wonderful Life" is commie propaganda - Boing ...
- 1916 electric utility propaganda - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.