The Facerocker people animated this insane short film illustrating what Super Mario would look like if it were a first-person shooter.
- Stop-motion Super Mario made out of sticky notes - Boing Boing
- Synchronous Super Mario accompaniment on a violin - Boing Boing
- Video: Recording Super Mario Galaxy's "Gusty Garden" Theme - Boing ...
- Laser cutter motors play Super Mario theme - Boing Boing
- Super Mario theme played on a balalaika - Boing Boing
- Violinist plays Mario soundtrack in real time - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.