Video: Boing Boing Google+ accidental chiptunes dance party

9 Responses to “Video: Boing Boing Google+ accidental chiptunes dance party”

1. oddible says:

Wait, you didn’t provide a link to the artist or the song!?

2. Todd Davis says:

FB guys are kind of weird but I think they have a marketing strategy that put’s many off. They believe they have the numbers and therefore revenue, but MySpace was once king.FB will be like rain that comes and goes!

3. Tau'ma says:

Facebook must die.

4. Jake0748 says:

Google+… Um, why, again? Get back to me in a year or two and tell me what’s good/bad about it.

And Tau’ma… why must facebook die? I’m a pretty happy user. I have about 100 friends there. Almost all of them are actual friends, you know from real life. I don’t play with their skeezy apps and I keep on top of teh privacy settings. Works for me.

• Chesterfield says:

It doesn’t have to die, but this is the first social networking site that has a chance of seriously challenging Facebook.

Remember how MySpace was king once? Then Facebook came out and it’s relatively clean design made everybody notice how ugly, cluttered and non-functional MySpace was? Well, Google is doing that a bit to Facebook. Watch the promo video and judge for yourself.

5. Intense says:

Yeah…uhm, No:

“Already invited? We’ve temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon.” —Google Plus

I suspect this is no great loss.

I’m so going to get one of those chiptune bobbleheads!

7. deanaoxo says:

FB doesn’t need to die, but it would be nice to have a place that i didn’t use just like the wide open internet.

I love FB and it’s ability to connect me to a larger whole. I have (pause to check) 849 ‘friends’ and realize that with that number, i’m missing out on what some of my actual friends, vs. my acquaintances are up to.

Will give it a chance, you never know.

I think it’s pretty amazing that yesterday Xeni didn’t even have an account, and is already having a dance party.

aoxo~love