Prison chase Benny Hillified

17 Responses to “Prison chase Benny Hillified”

I think if they made worker’s comp a lot harder to get you’d suddenly see a drop in falling injuries among these guys. Seems like they all have glass backs and shoulders.

This video also answers the question, “How many guards does it take to control a single person?”.

What is more funny is how far did the prsioner think he would get in a locked down prison.

Those 14 guards sure did a good job stopping that one inmate. Your tax dollars at work.

4. dculberson says:

I wouldn’t have pegged a prison guard as being so delicate of sensibilities.

If they had Vipissana Program instituted in this jail there would be no problem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=150cqgYh8sQ (Taken from TedTalks)

I saw a good movie about it called the Dhamma Bros.

6. Baron Karza says:

Nice multiple padlocks on the fire hose boxes — I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be locked in a cell in that place if a fire started up! It’s probably the fattest and slowest cop that has the keys — “nope, that one’s to the tool shed, nope that’s my Oreos cabinet, how ya doin’ in there, keepin’ cool? Just a second here…”

7. Antinous / Moderator says:

I’d chase him, too, but I’d be carrying candy and flowers.

8. Antinous / Moderator says:

Heh. Apparently, he was only a prisoner for three weeks. And is quite easy to find in the world of social media.

I don’t see how this video would satirize anyone except maybe the prisoner. Some people take things way too seriously…

10. Mitch_M says:

“You ran after that guy like he stole your land.” is a pretty racist thing to say to an Native American.

If the guard was required to chase the prisoner as part of his job and was hurt doing it he is entitled to compensation.

11. Mister44 says:

Is there anything yakkity sax CAN’T make better?

12. myke says:

While I can’t speak to any comments this guy got from co-workers, the chase didn’t
    look that bad to me. Yeah, Hillified, it is funnier and I enjoyed it. But the inmate was moving pretty fast. I didn’t think the guards did a particular bad job chasing him down. If anyone looked bad, it wasn’t the guy in the lead, it was the fat guards at the back waddling along. I guess I don’t get it.

• songofsixpence says:

I think you’re forgetting that cops are usually testosterone driven males and as such will poke fun at anyone for practically no reason.

13. Just_Ken says:

The only thing bad about it is the Benny Hill soundtrack. Remove that and it’s just another video capture of inner workings of a municipal jail like you’d see on any news outlet.