Sleepy Korean baby is mysteriously adorable

15 Responses to “Sleepy Korean baby is mysteriously adorable”

1. oddboyout says:

What’s so mysterious about an adorable Korean baby?

2. BarBarSeven says:

Do her legs twitch if one pours sauce on her?

3. LikesTurtles says:

That’s pretty much me every day betweem 2pm and 3pm in my cubicle.

Bet when this baby gets older that they get much use out of the snooze button.

4. Andrew Jimenez says:

What a sad world it is when I see something like this on Huffington Post weeks before I see it on BoingBoing. C’mon, The Huffington Post beat you! Huffington Post!

5. Cowmix says:

Hey.. lets keep the baby love here at home in the USA:

(Sorry to all the foreign readers of BoingBoing.. much luv to ya all!)

6. knoxblox says:

If only she was a U.S. citizen. A future House representative if I ever saw one.

Just joking, people.

7. jackie31337 says:

She is quite possibly the happiest baby I’ve ever seen. Even my very happy daughter was rarely this pleased to wake up.

8. Fef says:

Adorable, but if this behavior keeps up, I’d still get her checked out for narcolepsy.

9. Talia says:

The tape one reminds me of this video, one of my favorite laughing baby vids (it’s the ripping paper video with baby Ethan)

10. toyg says:

She’s a baby, she’s laughing — what’s so mysterious about it being adorable ? :)
    I wouldn’t worry about narcolepsy, she was probably just very very tired and wanted to sleep, but “mommy” kept doing funny faces or something… My daughter does the same when she’s completely knackered.

11. Juan Aguilar says:

Quite adorable, but was it necessary to note that she is Korean? Not that I take offense or anything, I just find it irrelevant and a little confusing. Is this an SEO thing, or…?

12. Talia says:

I’d argue its worth noting because of the lettering. A translation is provided but some might be curious about its origin.

13. Morrigan says:

If I had tried this with my tired daughter, she would have shown wrath of Biblical proportions.

14. Joseph Dawson says:

Adorable, yes.  Mysterious, no.

What’s the next title gonna be?
    KITTENS AND PUPPIES FOUND TO BE “CUTE” IN SHOCKING NEW STUDY!

Maybe I’m overreacting, but come on.