Incubot shiroi "voltron + shiroi nekobot USB" Japan tsunami relief

16 Responses to “Incubot shiroi "voltron + shiroi nekobot USB" Japan tsunami relief”

1. Blaine says:

Dope.

2. James McLaren says:

I want one, but 2GB seems too small

• irsean says:

I just pull a larger one out of a cheapy no name drive that you buy at the checkout in Office Depot and put it in the cool form factor you have. In this case, Voltron. In my case I have the limited edition Dog Tags that you got for prebuying BF2142. When it was new it was only 128MB, now it’s a hefty 8GB. It’s not that hard. Play with a few cheapies to get a feel for taking it apart and putting it back together.

3. how much do they cost? and where do you buy them?

4. Nathan Neulinger says:

It shouhd be 5 2GB drives that combine to form a USB hub. :)

• Blaze Curry says:

You could always buy one and then make that…I betcha boingboing would even put up your video of it!

5. andyinindy says:

Wow, Xeni… way to shake off the jet lag and manage to post something! Impressive. Your powers are most formidable. Now take your damn shoes off, gaijin.

6. I can just imagine this little guy with his arms above his head sticking out of my laptop. Adorable! Great cause too.

7. AwesomeRobot says:

awwwwwwwwwwww yeah

8. says:

Boxes say “Ganbare Japan!” not “Ganbari Japan!”

9. joeyspumoni says:

they’ll welcome the flat screen tvs.
    money is not what they need.

10. License Farm says:

I blogged this on http://fuckyeahvoltron.tumblr.com. Gotta get my hands on it.

11. seanbonner says:

The link in the post lets you buy them, $20 each or both for $37. They have a 2GB drive because that’s cheap and quick, and the idea isn’t really that this will be your main usage drive rather it’s a limited collectable (only 200 of each made) to help with fund raising. Sure it could have had a bigger drive, but then it would have been much more expensive and less $$$ would go to the causes they are trying to support.

12. International shipping?