Jim, the resident genius at Jim's Pancakes, has made an AT-AT Walker OUT OF PANCAKES! PANCAKES!
Total time to create it was about 15 minutes, mostly because it took a while to get the legs “crispy” enough to hold up the body. From there, I placed the parts back on the griddle and used more pancake batter as “glue”. If you let the parts sit on low heat for long enough, the batter eventually cooks through and makes a nice strong connection.And hey, lookit that, Jim's got a book coming out on making pancake art!
- AT-AT walker made from scrap computer parts – Boing Boing
- Engineering a real-life “Star Wars” AT-AT – Boing Boing
- At-At Walker Boombox – Boing Boing Gadgets
- Imperial Scott Walker, the worker-hating AT-AT Destroyer – Boing ...
- AT-AT for America: restore America's glory with a functional, full ...
- AT-AT jungle gym from a lost and golden age – Boing Boing
- AT-AT anatomy tee – Boing Boing
- Official LEGO Star Wars AT-AT Walker – Boing Boing Gadgets
- AT-AT meets Mystery Machine – Boing Boing
- Homemade AT-AT loft bed – Boing Boing
- AT-AT wedding cake – Boing Boing
- 3D dino skeleton pancake – Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.