Send a free get-well Postagram to Photojojo's Amit Gupta

15 Responses to “Send a free get-well Postagram to Photojojo's Amit Gupta”

1. Festus says:

Stay strong, Amit. I hope you have CML, because if so, Gleevec is a remarkable drug that saved my wife’s life and without many side effects. Check out the amazing support groups via the Leukemia-Lymphoma Society. They also offer cash help with the cost of medicine.

2. Karan Kauchhur says:

Get well soon Amit.
    Thanks to you I did the two Photojojo photowalks in SF.
    Met a few interesting people and enjoyed photography.
    Wish that you get well soon and consutinue spreading that photography lovin’ ..

All th ebest !

3. Stay strong and Get well soon Amit.

4. You are loved :) Get well soon!

5. salim madjd says:

All the best and good luck!  There is an amazing new/experimental treatment (I think at Pen) using gene therapy which has shown great results.

Get well!!!!

6. Lily Pan says:

I knew you from  Dave Morin’s link in Facebook today… I don’t think God is stingy to you, God gave you the magic photography, so I 100% believe he gave you the supernatural beings as well… I pray here for you! You will be fine!

7. Ann Shin says:

I command Leukemia to leave you right now. You’re healed in the Name of Jesus!!! Let me know!

8. Amit, I’m surviving AML since 2001. This can be BEATEN. Sending light and healing for the highest good!

9. Cefeida says:

Hang in there, Amit! I love Photojojo and everything about it, you must be a fantastic person to have come up with it.

(does anyone know how to register on that postagram site? I don’t want the app, I want to do it via the web, but there’s only a login option, no register)

• DocPop says:

Sorry, you can only send Postagrams via the app. Is there a particular reason you don’t want to send it via the app (ie don’t have a phone that supports it)? If so, let us know. Thanks!

• Cefeida says:

Hey! Thanks for replying. I don’t have a phone that supports it. Also, even if I did, the photos I have online are much better than what I can take via my phone.

The page does say “No iPhone or Android? Send Instagram photos on the web” , which is…well, confusing, if you say I can’t do that anyway!

10. ljnealon says:

Hey Amit, hang in there and rest!

11. iflexs says:

hello amit……you don’t know me but after reading your situation i am compelled to write you this note. we are in a small community made smaller by people like you where we get to build, connect and know people we normally don’t even know or have the chance to see.  my mother also had a leukemia.  so hang on and believe that you can beat this sickness.  you can make it bro.