Fully automatic Lego Gears of War rubberband assault rifle

14 Responses to “Fully automatic Lego Gears of War rubberband assault rifle”

1. Now he’ll need a lot of LEGO bricks to build a ton of chest-high walls.

2. bcsizemo says:

Only 4 or so shots per cartridge…?

I think the previous Lego gun warfare was much more impressive:

3. jeligula says:

This is a gorgeous piece of plastic engineering, but it appeared to me that very few standard Lego blocks were utilized in its construction.  I would therefore hesitate to call it a Lego gun.  Also, it appears to be semi-automatic, not fully automatic.  I didn’t watch the whole video as it was slow, dry and uninteresting after the initial reveal, but the demonstration of the “action” showed no fully automatic capabilities.  Am I wrong?  I couldn’t see spending eight minutes watching the entire thing.

• PrettyBoyTim says:

How can you call it ‘not Lego’? The only non-Lego parts I could see were the rubber bands. If you’d skipped ahead in the video, you’d have seen a section where he shows it disassembled.

It’s all Lego.

• Brian Easton says:

Moving the selector all the way down makes it fire all the bands at once.

As far as Technic goes there was hardly any non-standard pieces used and Lego Technic is still Lego.

4. Machinebot says:

This kid(?) needs to pursue a career in Engineering. Interchangeable, multi-shot magazines? That’s pretty impressive.

5. petsounds says:

I read the Youtube title as Lego Cancer Assault Rifle. I guess I’ve heard too much dying from cancer recently. If only we could invent a gun for that.

6. newe1344 says:

haha this dude is pretty smart

7. Petzl says:

This is not your father’s fully automatic Lego rubberband assault rifle!

8. gijoel says:

Mars: Bringer of Lego.

9. anderalert says:

Awesome! Finally an explanation for why the Lancer is so damn big. Yes, it is all Lego. And the no-talking demo is also a cool Lego thing, like the games. Sure beats most of the youtoob long winded b.s. Win.

10. Mister44 says:

Lego madness? This! Is! Awesome!

11. wonder how bad the cops would beat you if they saw it lying in the floor board of your car until they found out what it really was?