Interactive map of Occupy Wall Street protests

14 Responses to “Interactive map of Occupy Wall Street protests”

1. angusm says:

Got confused. Ended up taking part in an Occupy Sesame Street protest. Easy mistake to make.

2. Eric Nabo says:

Found a crowdsourced photo gallery from the Occupy protests – people from different locations are pooling photos together: http://bit.ly/OccupyTogether

3. TJ says:

…what is there to occupy in Kansas?

4. Michael S says:

It has been going on in St. Louis for about a week or so. The police and city have been trying to force everyone out of the camp location citing curfew.

5. surreality says:

Oh good, they already have the one that took place where I live. One of the reasons I’m going to miss living in a college town should I move after I graduate. Yay Amherst.

6. What’s up with Dallas and Ft. Worth? Come on y’all, get with the program.

Reminds me why I never go there. I hope to see some BB readers at Market Square in Houston tomorrow morning. If you’re late just come to Chase Tower or Hermann Square.

• blueelm says:

Hi. There’s an Occupy Dallas march today at the Federal Reserve. MJ just didn’t bother putting it into their map. But hey, go on bashing people in Dallas if it makes you feel better about living in Texas to think of one of the other craptastic cities here as superior (hint: I’ve lived in them all)

• blueelm says:

Well, except for El Paso, which is probably the most unique of the big cities. But honestly, there’s not really a big difference between Austin, Houston, Dallas, or San An. SOS, with a little different smell. Austin used to be the best. Not so much these days.

7. newe1344 says:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Ghandi (disputed)

8. BarBarSeven says:

Can we add “Occupy Sesame Street” to the list?