Video Link: Willie Nelson and his wife wrote this poem in solidarity with the "Occupy" movement. "We're the ones we've been waiting for," they read. Disclosure: I love this totally awesome dude, and he can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. (via Greg Mitchell's excellent OWS liveblog at The Nation)
- Willie Nelson, Richard Branson, cowboys, cattle, hotties: Virgin ...
- Willie Nelson is high while on Larry King show
- Willie Nelson beats Snoop Dogg at smoking pot
- Willie Nelson's mysterious “narcotic” mushrooms – Boing Boing
- Willie Nelson unleashes gay cowboy downloads and biofuel ...
- Willie Nelson: reggae and Wal-Mart
- Photo Willie Nelson's stash
- Willie Nelson: Guerilla Marketing stunt tags W Hotel in Austin for ...
- Breaking: Willie Nelson Busted for Cannabis!
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.