Zombie in a Penguin Suit: poignant short film

15 Responses to “Zombie in a Penguin Suit: poignant short film”

1. franko says:

wow, love it. really affecting.
    BUT, i don’t really get the whole zombie fascination. i’ve never understood (1) why zombies are so hungry, and (2) why they don’t eat each other.

• EeyoreX says:

Ask a question, get an answer:

• Palomino says:

I agree.

At some point, there can’t be any humans left to eat, they’re all underground, or behind moats and walls or maybe on the purified island continent of New Australia.

On the Island, the indigenous Aboriginal Tribes are discovered to be immune; if they are  bitten, they don’t “zombify”. Trained by the United Nations as the ultimate Zombie Warrior, they are  the only ultimate protector for humanity.

I would love to see Wildlife Vs. Zombies too. Hoards of zombies vs. a Pack of Wolves, a Coalition of Cheetahs and a Murder of Crows.

2. avoision says:

Zombies + cellos = awesome.

Also, very much reminds me of the Dead Island video game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg&ob=av3e

3. Guest says:

The last time BB tugged on the heart strings of it’s readers with a penguin story, I ended up trying to calculate whether it would be worth the postage to New Zealand to send the little birds some knitted sweaters.  Then Skeinz sent out a note saying, ‘Hey, thanks!  We have plenty of sweaters now!’  What the hell am I supposed to do with all these teeny penguin sweaters?!

Oh no, I’m not falling for this twice – zombie boy can knit his own damned sweater!

4. edi says:

I would love some back story to the crucified zombies.  Who is badass enough to go around putting live (errr undead) zombies on crosses?

5. Palomino says:

Something’s right in this world; I just watched this for free……

6. Dree says:

Can props also be given to Hugo Garza, author of the short story on which the film is based?

7. moonglum says:

Somehow, I resentfully feel that this is a backhanded comment towards the GUI-fiction of Ubuntu.

8. retepslluerb says:

So, did anyone let the penguins out so they wouldn’t starve? (Or rather gat a chance not to starve.)