5 Photoshop Disasters to astound and amuse

19 Responses to “5 Photoshop Disasters to astound and amuse”

1. Stefan Jones says:

RE identical twins:

My first stay at a summer camp, in 1970, included several visits to the infirmary . . . I was a filthy little kid and got Pink Eye or impetigo or something.

Outside the door was a poster for the Boys’ Clubs organization. It featured a sea of happy kid faces. I realized at one point that there were only about a dozen individual kids. They’d been cut out and reproduced and repasted (probably literally pasted) to create a crowd scene. Premordial ‘shopping!

2. HahTse says:

Begun the Clone War has.

3. David Niall Wilson says:

My first thought on the floating air mouse had nothing to do with the mouse.  The guy’s arm ends at the sleeve…OR…he’s managed to slip his arm THROUGH the sign, which is pretty amazing…

4. irksome says:

That RS “model” looks remarkably like my dad, circa 1974.

5. satn says:

The Air Mouse revolution has began, the first victim having lost his hand down to the wrist!

The book head guy one looks intentional /shrug

6. BookGuy says:

If that baby had been in a high-end, self-folding stroller, he could have been saved the trauma of tearing a hole in space and time.

7. Aaron Teitlebaum says:

The Air Mouse example looks like just one part of a store display which hasn’t been assembled properly. There’s probably supposed to be a separate cardboard piece shaped like the guy’s hand holding the product out from the background, but it hasn’t been attached.

8. daen says:

Having lived in the catchment area for Tendring District Council, which is very rural, I can vouch that there are a lot of strange things going on deep in the Essex countryside that you do not want to know about in too much detail …

9. WaferMouse says:

I kinda like that last one, a sea of infinite people, with only a few faces, half facing one way, half the other. SPOILER: they are all Cylons.

10. Anne says:

I thought the disaster in the BeachMall photo was the model’s face having been badly Photoshopped in at the wrong angle and with the wrong skin tone.

11. ericmonse says:

The people who run Photoshop Disasters come off as smug and self-congratulatory.  A lot of the “disasters” they post are not that obvious. Half the people commenting can’t agree what the “disaster” is supposed to be. Yet, instead of pointing out what you’re supposed to be looking at, they make unfunny sarcastic comments, like schoolchildren who think they’re part of some special club. Such an irritating site.

12. Ambiguity says:

“No Capitan! Are you blind? My head leans to the left. His, to the right!”

13. Kimmo says:

RatShit Model is hilarious.

Someone somewhere actually considers that an improvement on the original…

14. I see no mistakes but a whole lotta style.

15. cdh1971 says:

My Doctor lies over the ocean
    My Doctor lies over