Tea infuser meets junkbot

14 Responses to “Tea infuser meets junkbot”

1. David Tallan says:

I went to show this to Tara, as she is very into tea these days, but it turns out she already has two of them that she came across and couldn’t resist.

2. herartsheloves says:

I’ve seen this robot all over the web and it never gets old, utterly biased on the subject of robots… he makes me want to drink a nice cup of tea.

3. Daniel Morgan says:

Congrats on the BoingBoing shop, but my honest opinion is that it needs to be reigned in. My first thought was that it would be highly curated, but it is looking more and more like a junk shop, not in-line with what I think of as BoingBoing’s identity. You could be purveyors of great design and clever ideas. Instead you’re selling butt mugs, pickle fingers, and every piece of trash I associate with disposable culture. Unfortunately, having just put these thoughts to words has made me even more bothered by it. Reconsider the scope of the shop, please, for the sake of your own credibility.

4. Stonewalker says:

I have this.  It works as designed.

5. Stefan Daschek says:

Action shoot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/die-antwort/6347191874

6. wormhog says:

OMG. OMG. OMG. I completed my purchase of this within 2 minutes of seeing the post. He will be very happy in his new home.

7. wrybread says:

Super cool. I’m a bit disappointed that it doesn’t work by sitting outside your cup with the teabag hanging from one of its arms, which raises after X seconds, thus removing the teabag from the cup…

Like this toaster hack:

8. Siti Asma says:

I got this for Christmas! Best gift, hands down.

9. José Santos says:

I agree with wrybread, someone should definitely make a version with a timer that makes the robot rise after x minutes…