16 Responses to “Global No Pants Subway Ride 2012: gallery of photos larger than you might actually wish to view”

1. Tez Fair says:

Ahh, now in the UK pants are underwear so needless to say I was a little disappointed in the pictures.

• dculberson says:

I made the mistake of saying “I need to change my pants” around a Welshman.  He looked at me funny for a bit before making the American English correction.

2. savagejen says:

As if the sanitation of most subways wasn’t scary enough.

3. bcsizemo says:

Considering how short some girl’s shorts are now, this isn’t much of a stretch…

Meh, I spend too much time on the internet, the real world just seems so tame.

4. nesnora says:

After listening to the “This American Life” episode about what they did to Ghosts of Pasha, I can’t help but approach everything they do with a “meh” now.

Also the germ freak in me is horrified from the mental association of “unmentionables” and public hygiene, but I guess it’s really no worse than women wearing skirts or men with gym shorts…

5. Melinda9 says:

“Here am I sitting in a tin can – With someone’s nutsack in my face.”

6. Kevin Osborne says:

looks like a side walk in Miami. BFD.
    Also, i have a new appreciation for pants

7. Pics from San Francisco #NPSR http://www.flickr.com/photos/captin_nod/sets/72157628787493089/

There was a peculiar moment when the crowd was kicked out of a (public?) park because security from a nearby building thought it was the start of some sort of terribly obscure Occupy Wall St protest.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

That’s kind of how SF looked in the 70s when Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver was a style icon. We would have been wearing platforms, though.

8. yajnes says:

i dont know why people still do this. it’s not even shocking or making an impact anymore

9. DAN OUTLAW says:

We need to work on TANNING those yams…………………………………..

10. sdaris says:

It’s forced and not fun ⊗⊗