My Monster Family car stickers

27 Responses to “My Monster Family car stickers”

1. microcars says:

I saw another version of this on a car that had the zombie family as stick figures, can’t find it by searching, perhaps they were home-made?
    This post got me to poking around to see what else is out there and there are LOTS of options!  My favorite was the AT-AT set on this Etsy seller’s page (no connection):
    Now I just need a minivan and a family….

2. woodly says:

Antidote?  It’s one and the same, but with a candy-coating on the ipecac.

• Mujokan says:

I would just assume it was a Nickelodeon cartoon I never heard of.

Edit: If I were at Nick developing this, I’d say that “mummy” & “mommy” (or “mummy” for half the English speaking world) was OK as a pun, but it might prevent the audience from relating to the character if her face was so covered. (Unless you were pitching it to Nick UAE, that’s another story.)

• Amen. I think the proper antidote would be a family with two daddies. Probably would start some fun conversations in the Whole Foods parking lot.

• Culturedropout says:

Actually, I’ve seen a couple with two mommies on them; haven’t seen two daddies yet but I have hope.  And I think it was in front of our locally-owned natural-food co-op, come to think of it.  It’s the only place I shop these days.

3. Phoc Yu says:

I don’t understand why anyone would want to broadcast any details about their family, even if it’s just that they have 4 kids and a cat.  I guess they don’t have any privacy concerns.  I’m still astounded at a minivan I passed the other day with baseball stickers with their kids’ names on them.

4. CSMcDonald says:

My favorite is still Glornak the Destroyer : http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/070923.html

5. caseyd says:

I need the kerberos

6. eraserhead666 says:

Do you take a sticker off after a divorce? Or a death in the family? Or just “x” them out?

7. nickelrocket says:

Mummy should always be “Lily”. but i know this isn’t the Munsters.
    You should see my wife’s car.

8. chesneyj says:

This is Nickelrocket’s wife.  Here is the back of my geek mobile.

He had the A’Tuin’s custom made for me.

9. sarahnocal says:

Why?

10. cjporkchop says:

I kind of want to put one of those ‘Calvin peeing’ stickers on someone’s car, so the family is getting a golden shower.

11. noah django says:

“I has a minivan, yes!  and family, yes!  but I’m not leik yooooooooooooouuuuu!  it is very importants that I broadcast how diferents i am.”

12. ironix says:

Congratulations, you’ve learned to procreate?

13. dolo54 says:

The family stickers somewhat irk me. About as much as ‘my child has good character’ or [insert political slogan here]. It betrays a sense of inflated self-importance. Nobody cares!

14. CG says:

My previous comment was deleted, apparently.  I’ll try again:

Why the hatred for these family stickers?  I don’t hear people complaining about sports team stickers or rainbow flag stickers.