What your favorite blog says about you

18 Responses to “What your favorite blog says about you”

1. lknope says:

Nailed me.   Vote Herman Cain!

2. Toby says:

Was Obama a satirical candidate?  I’m not sure any more.

3. Jay Converse says:

Nailed it.  I am that favorite/crazy uncle.

4. IronEdithKidd says:

That’s a crap description.  There’s no bananas or steampunk anywhere.

Vote The Rent’s Too Damn High!

5. Mujokan says:

Just restricting it to blogs, the one I have spent most time at was Daily Intel at New York Magazine. That had a golden age of just riffing on random shit among a group of about 50 people. I think it has become diluted these days, not too sure.

6. DewiMorgan says:

Does anyone have time to read more than one of these? I’ve restricted myself to BB simply as a time-saving measure.

7. Dean Putney says:

I mean, they’re not far off. Maggie and I have been running for president for years now.

8. Vote for Ron Paul, because he’ll unintentionally bring about the fall of global capitalism, leaving the path open for a non-shit society.

9. millie fink says:

Bob Avakian!

A sincere wish, but only a wish, and so, an ironic vote. Sigh.

10. bklynchris says:

If you have kids, you feel uncomfortable around their friend’s parents.  No wait, is that dangerous minds?

You know the pre-1970′s sci fi stories parodied in The Simpsons’ Halloween specials.

If you do eat meat, you know you shouldn’t.

Confusion reigns, something you welcome.

You often day dream about how to make a LOT of money from something fun.

The obscure is comforting.

You consider the Transmission Mickey to be sacrilegious but secretly want one.

and, drum roll please…You assume everyone knows what you’re talking about.  Or is that just me?

11. eyemyth says:

The thing about the vintage fez is actually creepily accurate. I did win several costume contests in a row with my vintage fez.

12. When I read this yesterday, I realised I’ve never had the opportunity to vote for a satirical political candidate. *Then* I’d remembered that I was the satirical political candidate at University. The “Don’t Vote, Shoot” party. Good times. Happily mutated.