Nada Surf - "Waiting For Something" (MP3 download)

7 Responses to “Nada Surf - "Waiting For Something" (MP3 download)”

1. bigfatlamer says:

I heard this last weekend on In House (the weekend-ly “local and otherwise” music show on Oregon Public Broadcasting – http://opbmusic.org/ . I was kind of shocked to hear that it was a new song because it sounds exactly like a song I’ve been singing in my head for a couple of years now. Turns out, I’ve never heard it, Nada Surf just channeled everything I’ve ever wanted in an indie-pop song.

2. Suburbancowboy says:

One of my absolute favorite bands. Every time I tell people (who don’t know much about music) I am going to see them, I have to explain how they are not a one hit wonder band. They consistently sell out good NYC venues, and have nothing but solid albums. This new album is fantastic by the way, and they are even better live than on record, which is saying a lot because their albums are so damn good.

3. Suburbancowboy says:

P.S. Here isa great video of Matthew Caws playing another new song live acoustic in a museum in Paris: http://youtu.be/XqjLeZw3x4g

4. Adam Coe says:

listening to the record now…like many i sort of only know them as the band who wrote “popular”…(i know, i know…i hate it when i love a semi-obscure band and other people only know the one song too, forgive me)…i’m only 3 songs in and this is REALLY GOOD. time to explore the catalog that i have carelessly missed all this time.

5. ilushkin says:

Not bad.

6. willyboy says:

“Dear god, hope you get the letter and…I pray you can make it better down hereI don’t mean a big reduction in the price of beerBut all the people that you made in your imageSee them starving in the street’Cause they don’t get enough to eat from godI can’t believe in you”

7. tjg92 says:

The only album of their’s I have is Lucky, which I like a lot. I’ve been meaning to get some more of their stuff.