Saucy dog head ad complaint dismissed

7 Responses to “Saucy dog head ad complaint dismissed”

1. OldBrownSquirrel says:

Where do they draw the line? Explicit yiffing?

2. irksome says:

So the Brits have a device which can determine silliness?

This is clearly a threat. Has anyone informed the Pentagon?

3. “Now, I’ve noticed a tendency for these ads to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I’m not having things getting silly. Those two last ads you did got very silly indeed, and that last one about the dog was even sillier. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do…except perhaps my wife and some of her friends…oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people like a good laugh more than I do. But that’s beside the point. Now, let’s have a good clean healthy outdoor ad. Get some air into your lungs. Ten, nine, eight and all that.”

(with apologies to Monty Python)

4. lknope says:

“Sexual antics in the presence of animals,” so the complaint is about a dog being in the bedroom during sexy time?

WHAT ABOUT THE PUPPIES???

5. Mister44 says:

Speaking of animal people, here’s the video to “Big Bad Wolf” by Duck Sauce. It is NSFW, unless you work at home, and it’s very weird.  But they take the idea of men being controlled by another animal to a different place than I have seen before. OH – I can’t make sense of it, but a dogs head on a person made me think of this.

I can’t remember if this was posted here or at io9, but enjoy.

ETA – oh, the link… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGRQGm4-A4k&feature=player_embedded

6. IronEdithKidd says:

Dogs like to watch.  What’s wrong with that?

7. Benjamin Morris says:

Ha! I recognize this house. In fact it was in another commercial a few years back, the Verizon one with Michael Bay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXRCf9LbLM0