Anime, pulp and smut in Garoto Nacional

23 Responses to “Anime, pulp and smut in Garoto Nacional”

1. CSBD says:

Wow, I am impressed.  Rebecca Blacks’ “Friday” is no longer the worst video I have seen in the last year.

On top of sucking, the video stops every 10 seconds or so (I am on a university network so its them not me)

• bcsizemo says:

I’ve notice over the last week or so youtube seems to not be hitting a very high download rate as well.  I mean I’m only on a 3Mb plan, and if I notice it that’s saying something.

• Ashen Victor says:

I have a 20Mb (or 50Mb, I don’t remember) plan and youtube videos downloads slow as hell.
        WTF Youtube, I need my v-trip with no delays!

• destroy_all_humans says:

well i’m not on a university network, played great. sounds like your college sucks

• You’re at uni and you don’t get this video?  That’s a sad state of affairs.  Also it’s no where near bad enough to make that kind of claim, even if you don’t get it, so it makes you look a bit out of touch and grumpy :(

Also, YouTube is super buggy when it comes to streaming lately, I have no end of troubles on both the HTML5 and Flash vids – I’m glad it’s not just me. But incidentally you should be aware tat your internet connection isn’t the only factor involved in streaming video – there are many many other things at both your end and theirs that could affect it.

Anyway, awesome video – hypnotising and far better than the standard Japanese culture cliche.

• wrecksdart says:

It’s likely that the poster’s IT dept has set up a prioritization service like Blue Coat’s packet shaper to prioritize school-related traffic and cut the non-essential internet traffic back.

• thezarray says:

Delete System32, that should work.

2. Palomino says:

I feel a Japanese flavored seizure coming on…

3. bcsizemo says:

PIKACHUUUUU!!!!

4. dculberson says:

I had to watch it a couple of times for, uh, research. @csbd: no problems with it stopping here. Your univ must not be as awesome as you think.

I quite liked the song and video actually.

5. gaiapunk says:

So many of the music videos I’ve seen on BB are so bizarre that I can’t help but like them; I guess it’s because if anything they definitively are original.

6. BarBarSeven says:

What are you all bunch of cranks? The video is great!

7. skyhawk1 says:

wth did I just watch?

8. hypersomniac says:

I was feeling sluggish. But after this video: THUNDERMUSCLE!

9. Antinous / Moderator says:

Needs Yolandi.

10. mjfgates says:

Aw, what the hell, might as well throw in a Dodge Charger or sumthin’…

11. gwailo_joe says:

There is nothing in this video that I do not like.

Except the bananas.  There were spots on some of them.  I don’t like that.

Otherwise: frickin excellent.  Even more entertaining than the Santorum/RuPaul sex tape…

12. hypnosifl says:

Does anyone know which Godzilla movie that was?

• Julio Secchin says:

That would be Godzilla vs Mothra, King Ghidorah.
      I’m very glad most of you guys enjoyed our work.
      best wishes,