Man busted at grocery for "criminal mischief with the cheese"

22 Responses to “Man busted at grocery for "criminal mischief with the cheese"”

1. theSamLowry says:

Cheesy story.

2. If I say “Cheese it! Da cops!” am I revealing my age?

3. Hakuin says:

4. NoOneSpecific says:

The real charge ought to be “Public Display of Stupidity”.

5. Rhett Holechek says:

Iowa strikes again!  FTW!

6. this is news?
    who hasn’t, in a drunken stupor, smeared bathroom walls with cheese?

7. Arys says:

Sounds like a sandwich – The Criminal Mischief and you can get it with cheese or without

8. Ted Mills says:

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the cheeses.

9. Rob T says:

So he was caught stealing Nacho Cheese? You know.. cheese that wasn’t his…

10. The cheese stands alone, dude. ALONE.

11. idiosynchronic says:

Oh, Iowa City.  All the weird of Austin, none of the charm.

12. Thad Boyd says:

Ha.

I once went to a Safeway with a buddy of mine, and we ran into a guy who worked there who’d gone to high school with us.

He said to my friend, “Hey man, remember last time you were in here?  You were drunk, and you just walked out with a jar of cheese dip.”

13. wrybread says:

This poor guy. With his unique name, for the rest of his life anytime someone Googles him they’ll find the tale of the cheese smearing, complete with a face pic.

Would you hire someone who might smear stuff all over your bathroom?

14. James B says:

When I was a little kid in Atlanta, the convenience store that we would walk to for candy had a similar problem.  The only place they had to stack up beer overstock was the hallway next to the bathroom.  I didn’t really understand  the fuss, and what all the signs meant, until I saw the empty beer cans on the floor in the bathroom. No cheese was available.

15. Cowicide says:

I hope they give him the guillotine.

16. adonai says:

When I read the headline, I did not expect the story to end the way it did.

17. Palomino says:

Misdemeanor: A minor wrongdoing. A nonindictable offense.

Posting his image all over the internet is a form of “Indictment”.  There’s laws in Britain that stop the wealthy from getting bad press. And we still don’t know who stole billions of dollars from hard working American homeowners.

Geez, cheez?

18. Kodascope says:

I prefer chocolate and peanut butter …

19. “criminal mischief with the cheese”

Well that’s not very mature……

I thank you, I’m here all week